These dates are provisional and we cannot be responsible for changes made by central or local authorities.
• January 1st – New Year´s Day
• January 9th – Martyr´s Day
• From February 6th to February 10th – Carnival
• March 25th & 26th– Good Friday and Holy Saturday
• May 2nd – Labor Day
• November 3rd – Independence Day
• November 4th – Flag Day
• November 5th – Colon Day
• November 10th – Shout in Villa de los Santos
• November 28th – Independence from Spain
• December 8th – Mother´s Day
• December 26th – Christmas
Wire transfer payments:
*EPA! Español en Panamá is not responsible for any bank transfer charges. Payment must be received in full – please instruct your bank to remit the full amount with additional funds to cover ALL bank transfer charges.
EPA! Español en Panamá accepts:
*Please note that there is a 2.5% commission surcharge on credit card payments.